Early Head Start Replacement Grantee - Sampson County, North Carolina
The summary for the Early Head Start Replacement Grantee - Sampson County, North Carolina grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Early Head Start Replacement Grantee - Sampson County, North Carolina: The Administration for Children and Families solicits applications from public or private non-profit organizations, including faith base organizations or for profit organizations that wish to compete for funds that are available to provide Early Head Start services to infants, toddlers, and their families residing in Sampson County, North Carolina. The intent of this announcement is to provide for the continuation of services as provided by the current grantee, Sampson County Department of Human Resources. Funds in the amount of $929,936 annually will be available to provide Early Head Start program services to eligible infants, toddlers, and their families. The current grantee is funded for a total enrollment of 72 infants, toddlers, and their families. Interested applicants must call the OHS Operations Center at (866) 796-1591 to receive pre-application materials and additional information. Pre-application materials for this service area are also available at www.headstartgrants.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee - Sampson County, North Carolina|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2012-ACF-OHS-CH-R04-0267|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 03, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 03, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 03, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 03, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Dec 23, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$929,936|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$929,936|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of North Dakota
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Texas
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of New Jersey
- • Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Head Start Dissertation Grants
- • Secondary Analyses of Head Start Data
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population