Educational Opportunity Centers CFDA 84.066A
The summary for the Educational Opportunity Centers CFDA 84.066A grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Educational Opportunity Centers CFDA 84.066A: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html.Purpose of Program: The purpose of the EOC Program is to provide information regarding financial and academic assistance available for individuals who desire to pursue a program of postsecondary education; to provide assistance to these individuals in applying for admission to institutions at which a program of postsecondary education is offered, including assistance in preparing necessary applications for use by admissions and financial aid officers; and to improve the financial and economic literacy of participants. Applications for grants under the EOC Program, CFDA number 84.066A, must be submitted electronically using the governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at www.Grants.gov.You may access the electronic grant application for the EOC Program at http://www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.066, not 84.066A). The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726 or e-mail: email@example.com.
|Federal Grant Title:||Educational Opportunity Centers CFDA 84.066A|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-040611-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||TRIO_Educational Opportunity Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 23, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 23, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 06, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 06, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$46,830,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,172,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||124|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Institutions of higher education; public and private agencies and organizations, including community-based organizations with experience in serving disadvantaged youth; combinations of these institutions, agencies, and organizations; and secondary schools.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Joyce Mays Management Analyst Phone 202-245-6122 firstname.lastname@example.org Program Manager: Rachael Couch U.S. Department of Education 1990 K Street, NW., room 7000, Washington, DC 20006 Telephone:(202) 502-7600 or by e-mail:
email-Program Manager [TRIO@ed.gov.]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Educational Opportunity Centers (EOC) Program CFD...
- • Educational Opportunity Centers Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...