Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant
The summary for the Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant: State partnership demonstration grants will fund activities that represent steps to take to institutionalize EMSC within Emergency Medical Services and to continue to improve and refine EMSC. Proposed activities should be consistent with documented needs in the State and should reflect a logical progression in enhancing pediatric capabilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-091|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Emergency Medical Services for Children|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 02, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Aug 24, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 24, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 01, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,405,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||47|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- States and accredited schools of medicine are eligible applicants
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children: Network Development Demonstration Project- New Co...
- • EMSC Targeted Issue Grants
- • National Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) Data Analysis Resource Center Demo...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care