English Language Teaching Program.
The summary for the English Language Teaching Program. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Vietnam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
English Language Teaching Program.: Project that focus on one of the priority English programs and target audiences specified below: • English for underprivileged groups: English lessons for patrons of existing charity groups and organizations, including but not limited to shelters for women, abuse victims or children's organizations. • STEM Masters: English class to enhance the English capacity of students/young professionals in the STEM field for more effective STEM learning, research and global job-seeking. • Hospitality/tourism industry: English class for participants who hold low-level jobs but could improve their career tract by learning English • English for Activism: English lessons focusing on advocacy, activism, and skills for writing proposals and letters of intent. • Public Speaking skills: English class to strengthen presentation and cross-cultural communication skills for high schoolers, college students and young professionals to help them become more successful in their studies or career tract. • English for Journalists and Media Professionals: Course aimed at journalists and editors focusing on topics such as interviews, written English, and grammar. • American Culture through English: English workshop to help learners improve vocabulary while exploring components in the American culture, such as American music, sports, customs, holidays, etc…
|Federal Grant Title:||English Language Teaching Program.|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Vietnam (DOS-VNM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SVM700-17-PAS-007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 18th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 18th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 29th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 18th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Submissions are encouraged from universities or non-profit English teaching institutions, civil society/non-governmental organizations, and non-profit educational institutions or individual with relevant programming or teaching experience.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HCMC Grants
HCMC Grants mailbox
- Similar Government Grants
- • Entrepreneurship MOOC Camps at Kenya's American Spaces
- • Themed Digital Storytelling at Kenya's American Spaces
- • American Center Nairobi Program and Outreach Support
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Techn...
- • Women's Empowerment Club
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for American Center - Journalism Club
- • English Language Teaching Program
- More Grants from the US Mission to Vietnam
- • University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journ...