Enhancing Linkages to HIV Primary Care in Jail Settings-Evaluation and Support Center
The summary for the Enhancing Linkages to HIV Primary Care in Jail Settings-Evaluation and Support Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhancing Linkages to HIV Primary Care in Jail Settings-Evaluation and Support Center: Grants Notice
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhancing Linkages to HIV Primary Care in Jail Settings-Evaluation and Support Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||5-U90-10-001|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Special Projects of National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||No date given|
|Creation Date:||No date given|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Information not provided|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strengthening Systems of Care for People Living with HIV and Opioid Use Disorder
- • Enhancing Linkage of STI and HIV Surveillance Data in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWH...
- • Capacity Building in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to Support Innovative Program Model R...
- • Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People Living with ...
- • Evidence-Informed Approaches to Improving Health Outcomes for People Living with HIV
- • A Physician Delivered Intervention for HIV Positive Patients in Clinical Care: The OPTIONS...
- • SPNS Oral Health Initiative
- • SPNS Evaluation and Support Center for an Initiative on Enhancing Linkages to HIV Primary ...
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test