Enhancing Resilience to Climate Change Impacts through Community-Managed Disaster Risk Reduction (CM-DRR).
The summary for the Enhancing Resilience to Climate Change Impacts through Community-Managed Disaster Risk Reduction (CM-DRR). grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Ethiopia USAID Addis Ababa, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhancing Resilience to Climate Change Impacts through Community-Managed Disaster Risk Reduction (CM-DRR).: USAID/Ethiopia would like to make a special call for applicants to submit concept papers related to the Mission's efforts to build community resilience to climate-related shocks and disasters while improving long-term climate change adaptive capacity in drought-prone areas of East Hararghe, West Hararghe, and Bale Zones in Oromia Region. The main goal of these efforts is to support USAID's Development Objective 1: "Increased Economic Growth with Resiliency in Rural Ethiopia", by strengthening community-led strategies for mitigating the harmful effects of climate change on food and water security, nutrition status, and household resilience. This call for concept papers will also support analysis of new approaches to increase adaptive capacity to reduce future risk in areas of declining seasonal rainfall and increasing drought frequency.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhancing Resilience to Climate Change Impacts through Community-Managed Disaster Risk Reduction (CM-DRR).|
|Federal Agency Name:||Ethiopia USAID Addis Ababa|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||APS-663-13-000004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 19, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 19, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jun 21, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 08, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jan 18, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$12,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only Applications from public and non profit organizations to be considered.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tigist Yifru A and A Specialist Phone 2510111306002 Refer to opportunity for submission email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Ethiopia USAID Addis Ababa
- • Health Workforce Improvement Program (HWIP)
- • The Pastoral Areas Resilience Activity (PARA)
- • Eliminate Tuberculosis in Ethiopia (ETBE)
- • USAID/Ethiopia: Health Workforce Improvement Program
- • Health Financing Improvement Program