Enhancing State Capacity to Address Child and Adolescent Health through Violence Prevention
The summary for the Enhancing State Capacity to Address Child and Adolescent Health through Violence Prevention grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhancing State Capacity to Address Child and Adolescent Health through Violence Prevention: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, Enhancing State Capacity to Address Child and Adolescent Health through Violence Prevention. $700,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2006 to fund three awards. The purpose is to assist state health departments (SHD) in taking a leadership role by applying public health approaches to prevent the perpetration of violence toward or among Children and adolescents. Eligible applicants include only recipients funded under PA 04145. The competition for this cooperative agreement is being limited to current recipients of funds for the Enhancing State Capacity to address child and adolescent health through violence prevention.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhancing State Capacity to Address Child and Adolescent Health through Violence Prevention|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE06-604|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 14, 2006 Letter of Intent Deadline: December|
|Posted Date:||Dec 15, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 15, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Mar 16, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include only recipients funded under PA 04145. The competition for this cooperative agreement is being limited to current recipients of funds for the Enhancing State Capacity to address child and adolescent health through violence prevention. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2006.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpers...
- • Evaluating Practice-based Programs, Policies, and Practices from CDCs Rape Prevention and ...
- • Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)
- • Firearm Injury Surveillance Through Emergency Rooms (FASTER)
- • Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2