Enhancing the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Standard to Support U.S. Interoperability
The summary for the Enhancing the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Standard to Support U.S. Interoperability grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the National Coordinator, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhancing the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Standard to Support U.S. Interoperability: This funding opportunity announcement seeks to establish a formal collaboration with Regenstrief Institute through a sole source cooperative agreement in order to upgrade their existing underlying technical infrastructure in order to subsequently update existing, and develop new LOINCÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ® codes to advance interoperable health IT, as well as position LOINCÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ® to support the continued evolution of the USCDI (as applicable).
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhancing the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Standard to Support U.S. Interoperability|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the National Coordinator (HHS-OS-ONC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NAP-AX-18-004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 27th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 27th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 26th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 26th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 26th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 26th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a non-competitive funding opportunity and is restricted to the organization designated below. Organizations not designated as such are not eligible to apply for this opportunity, and therefore should not submit an application. Applications submitted by organizations not designated below will not be considered.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Enhancing the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Standard to Support U.S. Interoperability
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- More Grants from the Office of the National Coordinator
- • Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program
- • Trusted Exchange Framework and Common Agreement - Recognized Coordinating Entity (RCE) Coo...
- • Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology
- • TEST
- • Closing the Gap between Standards Development and Implementation-Maturing the Consolidated...