Environmental Education Outreach And Awareness On Naval Base Guam
The summary for the Environmental Education Outreach And Awareness On Naval Base Guam grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Environmental Education Outreach And Awareness On Naval Base Guam: This Agreement requires the Recipient to develop and implement (1) technical requirement and five (5) tasks during the performance period, as follows:Technical Requirements:1. Design and produce outreach materials for Naval Base GuamTasks:Task 1 – Design graphics for use in various outreach materials.Task 2 – Design and produce educational printed material for distribution.Task 3 – Design and produce outreach materials.Task 4 – Project Planning.Task 5 - Project Management.
|Federal Grant Title:||Environmental Education Outreach And Awareness On Naval Base Guam|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command (DOD-ONR-FAC)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N40192-17-R-8004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 11th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 11th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 7th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 7th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 11th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$40,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 7th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- Timeline for Review of Statements of Interest DoN intends to use fiscal year 2017 funds for this project. In order to be considered, Statements of Interest shall be submitted for no later than 0900 Chamorro standard time (local Guam time) on 11 September 2017
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Thelman Fontenot
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen