Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net) - Practice based research to improve food safety
The summary for the Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net) - Practice based research to improve food safety grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net) - Practice based research to improve food safety: The Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net) is a collaborative forum of environmental health specialists who work together to improve environmental health practice. EHS-Net seeks to improve the practice of environmental health service programs by developing and sustaining a network of environmental health specialists (EHS) who collaborate with epidemiologists, laboratorians and other public healthprofessionals to conduct practice-based research to identify and prevent environmental risk factorscontributing to foodborne illness. For information on EHS-Net activities, please visit http ://www .cdc .gov/nceh /ehs /EHSNe t / index.htm.This announcement will fund EHS-Net-related research projects for food safety activities under the jurisdiction of departments of health or other agencies responsible for regulatory oversight of retail food service including restaurants, delis, cafeterias, schools, etc.
|Federal Grant Title:||Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net) - Practice based research to improve food safety|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA (HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-EH-15-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 10th, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 10th, 2015|
|Posted Date:||January 29th, 2015|
|Creation Date:||January 29th, 2015|
|Archive Date:||May 10th, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,425,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$178,125|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 6th, 2015|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State governments; County governments; City or township governments; Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized);U.S. Territory or Possession;Bona Fide Agents: a Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified bythe state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu ofa state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or localgovernment, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government asdocumentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Procurement and Grants Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7am 4:30pm U.S. Eastern Standard Time
- Similar Government Grants
- • Multi-Site Study of the Health Implications of Exposure to PFAS-Contaminated Drinking Wate...
- • A Comprehensive Public Health Approach to Asthma Control Through Evidence-Based Interventi...
- • State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs
- • Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs
- • Developing Standards and Principles to Effectively Administer and Integrate Public Health ...
- • Revitalizing Core Environmental Health Programs through the Environmental Health Specialis...
- • Community Health Centers Childhood Rural Asthma Project
- • San Antonio Metropolitan Health District, San Antonio, TX for a program to assess the heal...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA
- • Modeling Infectious Diseases in Healthcare Research Projects to Improve Prevention Researc...
- • Detection and Characterization of Emerging Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Pathogens in Indonesi...
- • Enhanced Surveillance and Control of Arboviruses in Puerto Rico
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Epidemiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Influenza and Other Respiratory Infections in P...