Environmental Justice Thriving Communities Grantmaking Program (EJ TCGM)
The summary for the Environmental Justice Thriving Communities Grantmaking Program (EJ TCGM) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Environmental Justice Thriving Communities Grantmaking Program (EJ TCGM): EPA is issuing this solicitation to request applications for the design and management of a new Environmental Justice (EJ) competitive pass-through program where EPA will competitively select multiple pass-through entities to provide grant funds via subawards to community-based nonprofit organizations and other eligible subrecipient groups representing underserved and disadvantaged communities. The definition of the term Pass-through entity in 2 CFR 200.1 provides that a pass-through entity is a non-Federal entity that provides a subaward to a subrecipient to carry out part of a federal program. The EPA provides extensive guidance to pass-through entities in the EPA Subaward Policy and related materials available on the EPA internet website.
|Federal Grant Title:||Environmental Justice Thriving Communities Grantmaking Program (EJ TCGM)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R-OEJECR-OCS-23-03|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2023|
|Posted Date:||February 23rd, 2023|
|Creation Date:||February 23rd, 2023|
|Archive Date:||June 30th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$550,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||11|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 23rd, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the funding opportunity for eligibility information.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jacob Burney, OEJECR, EJ Grants Division Director
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings