Environmental Stewards Program
The summary for the Environmental Stewards Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Environmental Stewards Program: Provide assistance in recruitment and selection of Members responsible for enhancing communications with both internal and external audiences developing products that support public outreach and information; Promote and stimluate public purposes including education, job training, development of responsible citizenship, productive community involvement and further the understanding and appreciation of conservation through involovement of youth and young adults in the care and enhancement of public resources; and Manage and carry out all administrative functions associted with the Members service.
|Federal Grant Title:||Environmental Stewards Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F13AS00158|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 08, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 08, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Apr 24, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 24, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 09, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There is not an application process for this project. This is Notice of Intent to award a single source agreement to the SOUTHWEST CONSERVATION CORPS under justification 505 DM 2.14(B4).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tracy Mccleaf, 304-876-7781Tracy_McCleaf@fws.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment
- • Migratory Birds Joint Ventures: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs
- • Alaska Science and Culture Camp Educational Program- Henshaw Creek Culture and Science Cam...
- • Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs
- • Providence Parks Urban Presence Partnership Project
- • Creating Urban Oases for Wildlife
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)