Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support research to address ethical issues in translational science research. Collaboration between bioethicists, legal scholars, social scientists, and translational research scientists is encouraged. The focus is to develop knowledge to inform the ethical development, modification, or application of novel findings, technologies, and approaches to improve human health, including their impact on individuals, families, communities, and society.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-TR-20-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 6th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 6th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||October 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||November 11th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 23rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Limited Competition: Competitive Revision Awards for the Clinical and Translational Scienc...
- • Drug Screening with Biofabricated 3-D Skin Disease Tissue Models (U18 Clinical Trial Not A...
- • Clinical Trial Readiness for Rare Neurological and Neuromuscular Diseases (U01 Clinical Tr...
- • Human Three-Dimensional Cell Model Systems for Alzheimers Disease-Related Dementias (ADRDs...
- • Limited Competition: Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program: Exploratory ...
- • Limited Competition: Revision Applications to Advance Evidence-Based Research Related to P...
- • A Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Pilot Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for...
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Pilot Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for E...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...
- • NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35 Clinical Trial ...