Exotic Species Control at Naval Auxiliary Landing Field San Clemente Island
The summary for the Exotic Species Control at Naval Auxiliary Landing Field San Clemente Island grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Exotic Species Control at Naval Auxiliary Landing Field San Clemente Island: This requirement will address measures included in the 2008 United States Fish & Wildlife (USFWS) Biological Opinion (BO) for Military Operations on San Clemente Island (SCI) related to plant management on SCI. The BO identifies the need to continue control of invasive weeds that may be limiting the recovery of six listed plant species. Currently, the invasive species management program on SCI is structured around the five goals identified in the 2008–2012 National Invasive Species Management Plan: (1) Prevention; (2) Early Detection and Rapid Response; (3) Control and Management; (4) Restoration; and (5) Organizational Collaboration. Once invasive species have been established, which is the scenario on SCI, at least five types of management can be utilized (biological, chemical, mechanical, harvest management, and fire). This Cooperative Agreement will focus on the first four methods of management (i.e. excluding fire) and will be a continuation of work begun in late 1990. This action is considered to be a new cooperative agreement as work has not been recently procured.
|Federal Grant Title:||Exotic Species Control at Naval Auxiliary Landing Field San Clemente Island|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command (DOD-ONR-FAC)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-17-2-0013|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 18th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 18th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 17th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 17th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 18th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$117,050|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 17th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Reagan Pablo
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen