Exploratory Grants (P20) for NIBIB Quantum Projects
The summary for the Exploratory Grants (P20) for NIBIB Quantum Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Exploratory Grants (P20) for NIBIB Quantum Projects: This announcement is for the support of exploratory research and feasibility studies that employ collaborative and interdisciplinary approaches to address a targeted health problem using innovative biomedical technologies. The long-term goal of the Quantum Program is to make a profound (quantum level) advance in healthcare by funding research on targeted projects that will develop new technologies and modalities for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease. Investigators who receive a grant award in this exploratory phase will be invited to submit an application for the second phase of a project.
|Federal Grant Title:||Exploratory Grants (P20) for NIBIB Quantum Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-EB-06-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Discovery and Applied Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 21, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Nov 18, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 18, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Mar 23, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal government are eligible to apply. Collaborators from and subcontracts with foreign institutions/organizations are permissible, but the award must be to a domestic organization.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Webmaster, NIH, Webmaster, Phone not available, Fax not available, Email FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov Webmaster, NIH
- Similar Government Grants
- • Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R01 Clinical Tria...
- • Team-Based Design in Biomedical Engineering Education (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • ImmuneChip: Engineering Microphysiological Immune Tissue Platforms (U01 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Resources for Technology Dissemination (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Physical Sciences-Oncology Network (PS-ON): Physical Sciences-Oncology Projects (PS-OP) (U...
- • Nibib Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences
- • Innovation in Molecular Imaging Probes
- • NIBIB Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences (R01, R37, P0...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...