Exploring Collaboration in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta between Subsistence Users and Resource Managers in 2012-2013
The summary for the Exploring Collaboration in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta between Subsistence Users and Resource Managers in 2012-2013 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Exploring Collaboration in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta between Subsistence Users and Resource Managers in 2012-2013: This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, CESU program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. Funds under this cooperative agreement award are to be used for a graduate student to conduct research for a masters thesis on rural subsistence users engaged in collaborative management of fish and wildlife. It will identify factors affecting collaborative management of natural resources on the Yukon Kuskokwim River Delta as well as identify factors contributing to the decline in Federal subsistence regional advisory council applicants in the Yukon Kuskokwim Region. This research also will provide the Office of Subsistence Management with information pertaining to the factors impacting collaboration, communication, and capacity building between rural subsistence users and resource managers and will analyze similarities and differences between the findings from Jacobs and Brooks research in 2011 and this study. This study will provide information that will improve meaningful participation of rural subsistence users in collaborative management and provide resource managers with information to help guide effective consultation with rural subsistence users. See the application instructions for more infromation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Exploring Collaboration in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta between Subsistence Users and Resource Managers in 2012-2013|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F13AS00012|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alaska Subsistence Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 27, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 27, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Nov 08, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Nov 08, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Dec 27, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helen Armstrong, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2020 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program
- • 2020 Partners for Fisheries Monitoring Program
- • 2018 Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program
- • 2016 Partners for Fisheries Monitoring Program
- • 2016 Alaska Fisheries Subsistence Management
- • Office of Subsistence Management, Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program, Notice of Availab...
- • Grant for Liaison and Staff Support to the State of Alaska
- • Office of Subsistence Management, Fisheries Resource Monitoring Program, 2008 Request for ...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)