Extramural Associates Sponsored Research Infrastructure Program (Srip)
The summary for the Extramural Associates Sponsored Research Infrastructure Program (Srip) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Extramural Associates Sponsored Research Infrastructure Program (Srip): The Extramural Associates (EA) Program, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), NIH, announces an initiative directed at scientific faculty and academic science administrators of women's colleges and of institutions with significant underrepresented minority (i.e., Black, Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic, or Native American) student populations. This RFA describes the Sponsored Research Infrastructure Program (SRIP) and is intended for eligible institutions that award the Master's or the Ph.D. degree in the biomedical and/or behavioral sciences and/or other health-related professional degrees. In addition, it is expected that these institutions already have a modest research base of health-related research. The goal of this initiative is to increase the participation of these institutions in biomedical and behavioral research and research training through an integrated residency and institutional grant support program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Extramural Associates Sponsored Research Infrastructure Program (Srip)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-04-008|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 17, 2004|
|Posted Date:||May 03, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 03, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 14, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Womens Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial ...
- • Non-invasive Diagnostics to Improve Gynecologic Health (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...