FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities
The summary for the FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Corps of Engineers, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities: The US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Baltimore District, intends to enter into a single cooperative agreement with a non-profit organization that will provide expertise related to developing, verifying, and improving spatial data representing recreation and transportation facilities in the Portland, Tulsa, Ft. Worth, Vicksburg, Mobile, Wilmington, St. Louis and Louisville Districts. The Corps of Engineers will use the data collected to create a product that meets the management needs of key business lines and programs within the USACE that utilize different internal databases. This opportunity positions the USACE to be eligible for Federal Lands Transportation Program (FLTP)funding, which is used for road and parking lot maintenance improvements on Federally-owned land.
|Federal Grant Title:||FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Corps of Engineers (DOD-COE)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912DR1920003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 28th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 28th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 14th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 14th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 28th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 14th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jeffrey B May
- Similar Government Grants
- • Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Fern Ridge Lake, Eugene, OR Ar...
- • Natural Resource Management Education and Training Opportunities for Botanically Sophistic...
- • Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of High School Aged Youth in a Na...
- • Museum Operations
- • Training and Educational Opportunities for Services Relating to Natural Resources Conserva...
- • Youth Conservation Services
- • Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek
- • Diamondback Terrapin Monitoring
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Corps of Engineers
- • Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake
- • Technical Services for Warrenton Training Center, VA
- • Diamondback Terrapin Research and Monitoring
- • Conservation Interns at Rayston Lake Project
- • Conservation Interns at Tioga Hammond - Cowanesque Lake