FY 2012 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics
The summary for the FY 2012 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Chicago Service Center, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2012 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics: The Office of High Energy Physics at the U. S. Department of Energy?s Office of Science, hereby invites new grant applications for support of research programs in high-energy physics. Applications are sought in the following subprogram areas: Experimental Research at the Energy Frontier, Experimental Research at the Intensity Frontier, Experimental Research at the Cosmic Frontier, Theoretical High Energy Physics Research, and Advanced Technology Research and Development. Additional information about submission of applications, eligibility, limitations, evaluation and selection processes and other policies and procedures are specified in 10 CFR Part 605.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2012 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|Federal Agency Name:||Chicago Service Center|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000573|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 15, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 15, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 19, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 19, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Feb 15, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All types of entities are eligible to apply, except other Federal agencies, Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) Contractors, and nonprofit organizations described in section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 that engaged in lobbying activities after December 31, 1995.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kerwin A. Lawrence, Grants Analyst, email@example.comAdministrative Contactsc.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2020 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1
- • FY2020 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1
- • Nuclear Data Interagency Working Group / Research Program
- • Dark Matter New Initiatives
- • Scientific Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Uncertainty Quantification
- • Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program
- • Integrated Assessment of Climate Change Research
- • Research in Innovative Approaches to Fusion Energy Sciences
- More Grants from the Chicago Service Center
- • Office of Science Early Career Research Program
- • Energy Innovation Hub - Batteries and Energy Storage
- • High Energy Density Laboratory Plasmas
- • Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Scientific Computation Application Partne...
- • Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) FY 201...