FY 2016 Support of the Five Star Restoration Training Grant
The summary for the FY 2016 Support of the Five Star Restoration Training Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2016 Support of the Five Star Restoration Training Grant: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is soliciting proposals from eligible applicants to manage the Five Star Restoration Training Grant. Specifically, EPA is soliciting proposals from eligible applicants to: 1) prepare and advertise to a wide variety of potential subaward applicants a Request for Proposals (RFP), establish review criteria for evaluating and selecting subawardee proposals, and make subawards to support environmental training through voluntary, community/watershed-based wetland restoration projects that provide ecological and socioeconomic benefits to the surrounding communities and their citizens; 2) oversee and monitor subawardees for successful completion of the restoration training projects; 3) provide technical support to subawardees through peer-to-peer outreach to broaden participation in restoration training projects; 4) qualitatively and quantitatively measure and report on the environmental results of the restoration training projects accomplished through the subawards; and 5) develop a strategy to promote and grow the Five Star Restoration Training Grant program over the life of the cooperative agreement. The competitive subaward process proposed by the applicant must be on a national scale by allowing for subaward proposals for restoration training projects from across the 50 United States, Tribal Lands, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. Territories.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2016 Support of the Five Star Restoration Training Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OW-OWOW-15-03|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Wetland Program Development Grants and Five-Star Restoration Training Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 8, 2016 Please see the announcement, includin|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 8, 2016 Please see the announcement, includin|
|Posted Date:||Nov 23, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Nov 23, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Feb 7, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY 2016 Support of the Five Star Restoration Training Grant
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Myra Price, Phone: 202-566-1225
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 5318
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Support of the Five Star Restoration Training Grant
- • FY 2018 and FY 2019 National Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY 2014 and FY 2015 National Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY 2012 and FY 2013 National Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY 2012 Support of the Five Star Restoration Training Grant
- • Headquarters Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY 2007 National Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY 2008 Support of the Five Star Restoration Training Grant
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors