FY 2017 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
The summary for the FY 2017 Sustainable Materials Management Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2017 Sustainable Materials Management Grant: EPA Region 5 is soliciting applications that address one of the two Sustainable Materials Management priorities identified in Section I of the announcement. These projects must be implemented in Region 5. Region 5 includes Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Minnesota.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2017 Sustainable Materials Management Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R5-LCD-2017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||March 15th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||March 15th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 1st, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 15th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY 2017 Sustainable Materials Management Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Vescovi, Phone: 312-353-2478
- Similar Government Grants
- • SUPPORTING ANAEROBIC DIGESTION IN COMMUNITIES
- • Sustainable Materials Management Grants
- • Office Of Land And Emergency Management (olem) Program Tribal Support Cooperative Agreemen...
- • 2003 Resource Conservation Funds Solicitation -- Region 9
- • Resource Conservation Funds 2004 Consolidated Solicitation
- • Resource Conservation Funds 2005 Request for Initial Proposals
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors