FY 2019 Allotments and Operating Guidance for UI and RESEA Grants
The summary for the FY 2019 Allotments and Operating Guidance for UI and RESEA Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Employment and Training Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2019 Allotments and Operating Guidance for UI and RESEA Grants: ETA is providing states with FY 2019 annual grant allocations in order to perform UI RESEA activities. These allotment levels are provided in the FY 2019 full-year appropriation.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2019 Allotments and Operating Guidance for UI and RESEA Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Employment and Training Administration (DOL-ETA)|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ETA-UIPL-07-19|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 11th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 11th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||January 11th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||January 11th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||April 11th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$24,032,798|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$346,349|
|Expected Number of Awards:||53|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 11th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- States (including the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico); and the Virgin Islands.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Chanta Ferrell
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Unemployment Insurance Integrity Center of Excellence Operations
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Funding Allotments and Operating Guidance for Unemployment Insurance...
- • Continued support of the Unemployment Insurance (UI) Integrity Center of Excellence (Integ...
- More Grants from the Employment and Training Administration
- • H-1B One Workforce Grant Program
- • H-1B Rural Healthcare Grant Program
- • Change 1 to Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 13-19, Work Opportunity Tax Credit...
- • Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (“WANTO”) Technical Ass...
- • Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants