FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Innovation in Child Protection
The summary for the FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Innovation in Child Protection grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Innovation in Child Protection: This announcement is for submissions related to innovation in child protection programming. PRM seeks innovation proposals that advance global knowledge and response for early childhood development to build the resilience of refugee children on the move. PRM will prioritize submissions that contribute to a broader evidence-base and build upon current standards to document good approaches or practice for the wider humanitarian community. Because of PRM's mandate to provide protection, assistance, and sustainable solutions for refugees and victims of conflict, PRM will consider funding only those projects that include a target beneficiary base of at least 50 percent refugees.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Innovation in Child Protection|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (DOS-PRM)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0006605|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 4th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 4th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 9th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 9th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 9th, 2020|
- Category Explanation
- Overseas Refugee Assistance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity in SAMS Domestic
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kelly Loewer
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2020 Safe from the Start initiative and global Innovation Programs to Address GBV
- • 2019 Humanitarian Research
- • FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for global programming to further innovation in addr...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for the Safe from the Start initiative to improve gl...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Global Innovation Programs to Address Gender-bas...
- • FY 2006 PRM Guidelines for Strategic Global Priorities Projects
- • FY 2006 PRM Guidelines for Prevention of and Response to Gender-Based Violence
- • PRM Programs to Advance Refugee Protection and the Use of Standards and Indicators in Comp...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • Programs Benefiting Refugees and Vulnerable Populations in Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger...
- • 2020 Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru Full Proposal
- • 2020 Projects Benefiting Refugees in Chad, DRC, and Nigeria
- • 2020 Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda
- • 2020 Egypt