FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Proposals for NGO Programs Benefiting Displaced Persons in Al-Hol and Roj Camps, Syria
The summary for the FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Proposals for NGO Programs Benefiting Displaced Persons in Al-Hol and Roj Camps, Syria grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Proposals for NGO Programs Benefiting Displaced Persons in Al-Hol and Roj Camps, Syria: Funding Opportunity Number: SFOP0009383Assistance Listing (CFDA) number: 19.519 - Overseas Refugee Assistance Program for Near East Announcement issuance date: Monday, February 13, 2023Announcement type: Cooperative AgreementProposal application submission deadline: Monday, March 17, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (23:59:59). Proposals submitted after this deadline will not be considered.Anticipated timeframe to award for selected proposals: Pending the availability of funds, PRM anticipates, but makes no guarantee, that awards will be made less than 4 months from the proposal submission deadline.ADVISORY: All applicants must submit proposal application packages through the website Grants.gov. PRM strongly recommends submitting your application packages early to allow time to address any technical difficulties that may arise on the Grants.gov website. If you are new to PRM funding, the Grants.gov registration process can be complicated. We urge you to refer to PRM's General NGO Guidelines “Application Process” section for information and resources to help ensure that the application process runs smoothly. PRM also strongly encourages organizations that have received funding from PRM in the past to read this section as a refresher. PRM strongly recommends application narratives be submitted in Adobe PDF, as Microsoft Word documents may sometimes produce different page lengths based on software versions and configurations when transmitted. Tables and budget documents should be submitted as Excel documents. Exceeding page length limits, including through the inclusion of cover pages, will result in disqualification. All documents must be in English and should avoid the use of jargon and should spell out all acronyms upon first use.Organizations can retrieve PRM's-recommended templates and NGO guidelines on PRM's website and in this opportunity's grants.gov page.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Proposals for NGO Programs Benefiting Displaced Persons in Al-Hol and Roj Camps, Syria|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (DOS-PRM)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0009383|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 17th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 17th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||February 13th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||February 13th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||April 21st, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 13th, 2023|
- Category Explanation
- Overseas Refugee Assistance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- -Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education -Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education (overseas-based NGOs must be able to demonstrate proof of ability to work in this location); and -International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement. Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer (as listed below) on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity at www.state.gov
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrew McKenna; Claire Putzeys
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2023 Julia Taft Refugee Fund Competition for Algeria
- • 2022 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey Concept Notes
- • 2022 Egypt Notice of Funding Opportunity
- • 2022 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey CN
- • FY 2021 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey Concept Notes
- • Shelter for Afghan Returnees in Support of the Government of Afghanistan's Land Distributi...
- • NGO Projects for Afghan Refugees and Returnees
- • FY 2006 Assistance to Iraqi Returnees and Refugees
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees, asylum seekers...
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Humanitarian Research
- • 2023 Full Proposal NOFO Asia
- • 2023 Egypt NOFO
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Eastern and ...