FY07UASI Nonprofit Security Grant Program
The summary for the FY07UASI Nonprofit Security Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Preparedness OG T, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY07UASI Nonprofit Security Grant Program: The Fiscal Year (FY) 2007 Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI) Nonprofit Security Grant Program provides funding support for target hardening activities to nonprofit organizations that are at high risk of an international terrorist attack. While this funding is provided specifically to high-risk nonprofit organizations, the program seeks to integrate nonprofit preparedness activities with broader state and local preparedness efforts. It is also designed to promote coordination and collaboration in emergency preparedness activities among public and private community representatives, State and local government agencies, and Citizen Corps Councils.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY07UASI Nonprofit Security Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Preparedness OG T|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DHS-07-OGT-008-1618|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Urban Areas Security Initiative|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2007 Applicants must apply through the on|
|Posted Date:||Apr 27, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 27, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 23, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$24,007,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$24,007,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||56|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Homeland Security-Preparedness
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The Governor of each State and Territory with an eligible FY 2007 Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) jurisdiction is required to designate a State Administrative Agency (SAA) to apply for and administer the funds awarded under the UASI Nonprofit Security Grant Program. The SAA is the only entity eligible formally to apply for these funds. Applications must be provided to the SAA from eligible nonprofit organizations (as described under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 and exempt from tax under section 501(a) of such Code) that are at high risk of an international terrorist attack and are located within one of the specific UASI-eligible urban areas.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CSID can be contacted by telephone at 1-800-368-6498 or via email at email@example.com. CSID hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. 7:00 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday. firstname.lastname@example.org. ASKCID helpline
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
- • Fiscal Year 2018 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
- • Fiscal Year 2017 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
- • Fiscal Year 2016 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
- • FY 2008 Urban Areas Security Initiative Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
- • Fiscal Year 2009 Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI) Nonprofit Security Grant Program (...
- • Fiscal Year 2010 Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI) Nonprofit Security Grant Program (...
- More Grants from the Preparedness OG T
- • Opportunity DHS-07-OGT-044-0001
- • FY 2007 Public Safety Interoperable Communications Grant Program (PSIC)
- • FY 2007 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSTAP)
- • FY 2007 Competitive Training Grants Program
- • FY 2007 Infrastructure Protection Program: Transit Security Grant Program: Amtrak Security...