FY08, 09 & 10 Rail Line Relocation - Sacramento Intermodal Terminal Facility
The summary for the FY08, 09 & 10 Rail Line Relocation - Sacramento Intermodal Terminal Facility grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY08, 09 & 10 Rail Line Relocation - Sacramento Intermodal Terminal Facility: Realigning and straightening track and providing passenger facilities at Sacramento Intermodal Facility.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY08, 09 & 10 Rail Line Relocation - Sacramento Intermodal Terminal Facility|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-LRI-08-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rail Line Relocation and Improvement|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 23, 2010 No Ex|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 23, 2010 No Ex|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 18, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 23, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,092,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only the City of Sacramento may apply for this grant.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk Phone Number: 1.800.618.0223 or 301.231.6005 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Timehelp@grantsolutions.gov
GrantSolutions Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2009 Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Project - Railroad Relocation Planning, Terre...
- • FY10-Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority Rail Access Improvement Program
- • FY08 Elkhart Rail Line Relocation
- • FY10 Rail Spur Extension, Greater Ouachita Parish, LA
- • FY12 Crossroads of American Rail Improvements
- • FY09 Rail Line Relocation Railroad Bridge Rehabilitation, El Dorado, AR
- • FY 2009 & FY 2010 Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Funds - West Freight Access Project...
- • Rail Line Relocation Earmark Grant 2009 Track Repair and Replacement on the Downeast Sceni...
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY19 Railroad Trespassing Enforcement Grant Program
- • FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program
- • FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project
- • FY19 Short Line Safety Institute Program
- • Special Transportation Circumstances Projects