FY16 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant to Amtrak
The summary for the FY16 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant to Amtrak grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY16 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant to Amtrak: Pursuant to the Continuing Appropriations Act, 2016 (Public Law No. 114-53, the Federal Railroad Administration is to make available to Amtrak $221,665,053 ($223,765,306 less $2,100,253 for FRA holdbacks) to cover Capital and Debt Service expenses, of which not to exceed $34,349,937 shall be for the Grantees debt service payments and not less than $9,814,268 shall be for capital expenditures related to bringing facilities and stations that the Grantee serves into compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and up to $9,814,268 may be used by the Secretary to subsidize operating losses of the Grantee should the funds provided for the GranteeÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs operating grants be insufficient to meet operational costs for fiscal year 2016 this funding is available to cover the period of October 1, 2015 through December 11, 2015 or the date of enactment of the applicable full year appropriations act for FY16. In order to receive these funds, Amtrak must complete the grant application and submit the following items electronically: Cover Letter; Application for Federal Assistance SF-424; SF-424D Assurances for Construction Programs; signed copies of the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Railroad Administration Assurances and Certification forms (http://www.fra.dot.gov/downloads/admin/assurancesandcertifications.pdf); FY16 Statement of Work; FY16 Capital Program Scopes by Project; FY16 Capital Budget by Program; and Debt Service Data by month through December 11, 2015.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY16 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant to Amtrak|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-AMT-16-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Railroad Passenger Corporation Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 13, 2015 No Explanation|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 6, 2015 No Explanation|
|Posted Date:||Nov 2, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Nov 4, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 13, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$221,665,053|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only the National Railroad Passenger Corporation is eligible to apply for this grant.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY16 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant to Amtrak
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk
Phone Number: 1.866.577.0771 or 202.401.5282
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
GrantSolutions Help Desk
DOT/Federal Railroad Administration 202-493-0112
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2019 Supplemental Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement
- • FY2019 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corpor...
- • FY2019 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporat...
- • FY19-Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporat...
- • FY19-Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporatio...
- • Capital Grants to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY19 Railroad Trespassing Enforcement Grant Program
- • FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program
- • FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project
- • FY19 Short Line Safety Institute Program
- • Special Transportation Circumstances Projects