FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund State Historic Preservation Offices
The summary for the FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund State Historic Preservation Offices grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund State Historic Preservation Offices: To provide matching grants to States for the identification, evaluation, and protection of historic properties by such means as survey, planning technical assistance, acquisition, development, and certain Federal tax incentives available for historic properties; to provide matching grants to States to expand the National Register of Historic Places, (the Nation's listing of districts, sites, buildings, structures, and objects significant in American history, architecture, archeology, engineering and culture at the National, State and local levels) to assist Federal, State, and Local Government agencies, nonprofit organizations and private individuals in carrying out historic preservation activities. Awards under this program must comply with and support 54 USC 301 et seq. (commonly known as the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended).
|Federal Grant Title:||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund State Historic Preservation Offices|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00072|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 30th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 30th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||February 9th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||February 9th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 31st, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||59|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||February 8th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- Historic Preservation; Cultural Resource Management
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to State Historic Preservation Offices which, for some states or territories, includes nonprofits.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Seth Tinkham 202-354-2020
Please contact us on the telephone number or email address provided if you have questions.
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2019 Paul Bruhn Historic Revitalization Grants Program, formerly known as the Historic R...
- • FY 2020 Tribal Heritage Grant Program
- • HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AIDTO TRIBES
- • HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AID TO STATES
- • Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Grant Program
- • Historic Resource Studies
- • Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...