FY23 Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project
The summary for the FY23 Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY23 Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project: The Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act of 2008 (PRIIA) Section 212 requires establishment of a Northeast Corridor Commission (NEC Commission). The NEC Commission was established “to promote mutual cooperation and planning pertaining to the rail operations and related activities of the Northeast Corridor.” The statute requires several deliverables, including a statement of goals, recommendations, access costs and a report on Northeast Corridor economic development. The NEC Commission is comprised of 18 voting members, nine of which represent each of the eight states and the District of Columbia, five of which represent the U.S. Department of Transportation, and four of which represent Amtrak.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY23 Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration (DOT-FRA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-AMT-23-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 2nd, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 2nd, 2023|
|Posted Date:||January 20th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||January 20th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||March 4th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,000,091|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,000,091|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 20th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Amtrak is the only entity eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY23 Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk
Phone Number: 1.866.577.0771 or 202.401.5282
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET
GrantSolutions Help Desk
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY23 National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
- • FY23 Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporati...
- • Northeast Corridor IIJA Supplemental Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passen...
- • National Network IIJA Supplemental Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenge...
- • FY22 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad ...
- • Capital Grants to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY 22 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements Grant Program - Congression...
- • FY23 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program (Tennessee ONLY)
- • FY22 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) ME Northern Rail Imp...
- • FY22 Corridor Identification and Development Grant Program
- • FY22-23 Federal-State Partnership for Intercity Passenger Rail Grant Program for projects ...