Fair Housing Organization Initiative Continuing Development Component
The summary for the Fair Housing Organization Initiative Continuing Development Component grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fair Housing Organization Initiative Continuing Development Component: The FY2013 FHIP program initiative Fair Housing Organization Initiative (FHOI) provides funding to support the continued existence of fair housing organizations in building their capacity to enforce the prohibitions on discrimination set forth in the Fair Housing Act. The Continuing Development Component falls under this Initiative.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fair Housing Organization Initiative Continuing Development Component|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Housing and Urban Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-5700-N-24|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fair Housing Organization Initiatives|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 22, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 22, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Mar 20, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Apr 30, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$325,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are Qualified Fair Housing Enforcement Organizations (QFHOs), Fair Housing Enforcement Organizations (FHOs), and non-profit groups organizing to build their capacity to provide fair housing enforcement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- You may contact Myron P. Newry or Paula Stone of the Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity’s FHIP Division, at 202-402-7095, or 202-402-7054, respectively (these are not toll-free numbers). Persons with hearing or speech impairments may contact the Division by calling (800) 290-1617 (this is a toll-free number).
See Agency Contact [@hud.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative
- • Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Fair Housing Organizations Initiative
- • Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Fair Housing Organizations Initiative (FHOI)
- • Fair Housing Inititiative Program - FHOI
- • Fair Housing Initiatives Programs (FHIP) - Fair Housing Organizations Initiative (FHOI)
- • Fair Housing Initiative Program Fair Housing Organization Initiative (FHOI)
- More Grants from the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- • 2019 Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability
- • Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities (Capital Advance)
- • Project Rental Assistance Program of Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disab...
- • Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal
- • Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program