Feasibility Studies for Clinical Trials in Type 1 Diabetes (R03)
The summary for the Feasibility Studies for Clinical Trials in Type 1 Diabetes (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Feasibility Studies for Clinical Trials in Type 1 Diabetes (R03): This FOA provides for feasibility studies for clinical trials related to type 1 diabetes. It is expected that these studies will lead to clinical trials to test interventions designed to improve glycemic control and/or to treat or reduce diabetes complications. The intent of this initiative is to improve the management and treatment of individuals with type 1 diabetes in the United States. If successful, the results of the future clinical trials should be of practical importance to clinical management and applicable immediately. The purpose of this FOA is not to validate new technologies or test new therapeutics.
|Federal Grant Title:||Feasibility Studies for Clinical Trials in Type 1 Diabetes (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-11-007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 4th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 18, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 05, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession ; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply; Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Understanding the Functional Contributions and Mechanisms of Type 2 Diabetes Disease-assoc...
- • Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Kn...
- • NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Me...
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Predoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Met...
- • Proteomic and Metabolomic Approaches to Diagnose Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- • Molecular Therapy Core Centers
- • Pilot and Feasibility Program in Human Islet Biology
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...