Fiscal Year 2013 Candidate Conservation Action Funds
The summary for the Fiscal Year 2013 Candidate Conservation Action Funds grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fiscal Year 2013 Candidate Conservation Action Funds: Financial assistance is available to secure candidate and other at-risk species information or undertake restoration actions that will help avert federal listing of species. The purpose is to provide a means by which the ecosystems upon which candidate and at-risk species depend may be conserved, to provide a program for the conservation of these species.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fiscal Year 2013 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F13AS00039|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant Procurement Contract|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Endangered Species - Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Dec 05, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Dec 05, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 31, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants must have a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the biology of the involved candidate or at-risk species in the United States and their ecosystem, including preferably having worked with the species in the field. FWS Regional (or Field Office) contacts will discuss potential proposals with interested parties if needed, and review eligible applications. The FWS Regional Office will refer interested parties to the appropriate FWS Field Office for further consideration as appropriate. For potential proposals submitted directly to the Field Office, the Field Office will conduct the proposal review and selection process. A list of FWS Regional and Field Office contacts is available in the Full Announcement under section VII. Agency Contacts.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kelly Niland, 703-358-2492Kelly_Niland@fws.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Candidate Conservation Action Funds
- • Moncus Park Outdoor Showcase
- • Fiscal Year 2019 Candidate Conservation Action Funds
- • Montana Arctic Grayling Conservation
- • Fiscal Year 2018 Candidate Conservation Action Funds
- • Endangered Species - Candidate Conservation Implementation
- • Evaluating status of native grasslands for masked bobwhites and other endemic birds in the...
- • Opportunity NWRS-R2-20130-10-01
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)