Fiscal Year 2022 Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program
The summary for the Fiscal Year 2022 Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fiscal Year 2022 Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program: The Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program provides Federal grant funds to help you and your partners implement programs for the benefit of fish and wildlife and their habitats, including species that are not hunted or fished. Eligible activities include conservation planning and implementation. Planning activities must contribute directly to the development or modification of your Wildlife Action Plan (Plan) approved by the Director of the Service or other Service designee. Implementation activities are those that you carry out to execute your Plan. Priority for use of these funds must be placed on your identified species of greatest conservation need (SGCN) and their habitats, and should take into consideration the relative level of funding available for the conservation of these species. Ineligible activities include wildlife education and law enforcement activities, unless they are a minor or incidental component considered critical to the success of your project. Additional information about the C-SWG Program is available here.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fiscal Year 2022 Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F22AS00092|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 19th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 19th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||November 30th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||November 30th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||November 29th, 2024|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,362,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||February 18th, 2022|
- Category Explanation
- This modified FY 2022 Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) contains a correction to an error in Section E1, Criterion 2. High Priority Target Species identified in the previously published version of this FOA (released on November 30, 2021). Criterion 2 in this modified FOA is now unchanged from the FY 2021 FOA. In correcting this error, a new FOA template was required which includes minor updates to standard language. No other changes were made in this modified FOA.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- In addition to State agencies with lead management responsibility for fish and wildlife resources in the United States, only the four regional Associations of Fish and Wildlife Agencies (WAFWA, MAFWA, SEAFWA, NEAFWA) are eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Paul Van Ryzin
- Similar Government Grants
- • F23AS00035_FY 2023 Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program
- • Fiscal Year 2021 Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program
- • Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program
- • State Wildlife Grant Program
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research