Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Days of Service
The summary for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Days of Service grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the AmeriCorps, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Days of Service: MLK Day of Service: Supports projects that engage volunteers and honor and pay tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s life through economic, environmental, educational, or other forms of equity and meet immediate community needs or helps to address systemic issues. September 11th National Day of Service and Remembrance: Supports projects that engage volunteers and honor and pay tribute to those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001, their families, and those who rose in service in response, as well as meet immediate community needs or helps to address systemic issues.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Days of Service|
|Federal Agency Name:||AmeriCorps (AC)|
|Grant Categories:||Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Environment Food and Nutrition Health Housing Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AC-03-17-23|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||94.012, 94.014|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||March 17th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||March 17th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||May 17th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 17th, 2023|
- Category Explanation
- Volunteerism, Veterans and Military Families.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State Service Commissions, States and US Territories
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full competition information and resources
- Grant Announcement Contact
AmeriCorps email address to contact for more information for FY23 Days of Service opportunity.
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2020 Day of Service Grants
- • Call For Partnership Concept Papers Global Partnerships Advance Conflict Transformation (g...
- • FY 2019 Day of Service Grants
- • 2017 Day of Service Grants
- More Grants from the AmeriCorps
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Volunteer Generation Fund
- • FY 2023 AmeriCorps Seniors Native Nations and Indigenous Elders Senior Demonstration Progr...
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 AmeriCorps Seniors Workforce Development
- • FY 2023 AmeriCorps State and National Native Nations Planning Grants
- • FY 2023 AmeriCorps State and National American Rescue Plan (ARP) Planning Grants