Food for Peace Title II FY07 Program Policy and Proposal Guidelines
The summary for the Food for Peace Title II FY07 Program Policy and Proposal Guidelines grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for International Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Food for Peace Title II FY07 Program Policy and Proposal Guidelines: Pursuant to the Agricultural Trade Development and Assistance Act of 1954 (Public Law 480, as amended), notice is hereby given that the final Food for Peace P.L. 480 Title II Program Policies and Proposal Guidelines (FY 07) are available to interested parties for general viewing.Individuals who wish to access the current guidelines should visit the Food for Peace web site at http://www.usaid.gov/our_work/humanitarian_assistance/ffp/, or contact the Office of Food for Peace, U.S. Agency for International Development, RRB 7.06-102, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20523-7600.
|Federal Grant Title:||Food for Peace Title II FY07 Program Policy and Proposal Guidelines|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for International Development|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Education Income Security and Social Services Community Development Agriculture Employment Labor and Training Health Disaster Prevention and Relief Food and Nutrition|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||Information not provided|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food for Peace Development Assistance Program (DAP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2006|
|Posted Date:||May 10, 2006|
|Creation Date:||May 16, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Mar 17, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- To be eligible to receive assistance, an organization shall be (1) a private voluntary organization or cooperative that is, to the extent practicable, registered with the Administrator of USAID; or (2) an intergovernmental organization, such as the World Food Program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Witte
Phone 202-712-5162 firstname.lastname@example.org Lisa Witte, Grants Manager, USAID/DCHA Office of Food for Peace, 202-712-5162
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities in Ethi...
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Development Food Security Activities in Zimbabwe
- • Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activity (DFSA) in Mali
- • Fiscal Year 2019 Development Food Security Activities in Madagascar and Malawi
- • DRAFT - Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities (DFSA) in Kenya
- • FY08 Title II Program Procedures and Proposal Guidelines for U.S. International Food Assis...
- • Guidelines and Procedures for Fiscal Year 2008 International Food Relief Partnership
- • Draft Request for Applications for Title II Non-Emergency Food Aid Programs
- More Grants from the Agency for International Development
- • Global Civil Society and Media Strengthening (CSMS)
- • Pre-NOFO-Notice FTF Horticulture IL
- • Sustainable Landscapes Broad Agency Announcement
- • Partnership for the Development of Eastern Congo
- • Critical Infrastructure Digitalization and Resilience (CIDR) Addendum to the 2020 Critical...