Friends Group Initiative
The summary for the Friends Group Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Friends Group Initiative: In accordance with Public Law 109-360, National Fish Hatchery System Volunteer Act of 2006, this agreement is to provide assistance to develop a national meeting of selected Friends Groups and work with groups to develop non-profit status and incorporation. This agreement will be a five year agreement but additional funds are subject to availability.
|Federal Grant Title:||Friends Group Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-R6-FR08DCB10|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 19, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 19, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Feb 12, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Feb 12, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Mar 20, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is being awarded to the Booth Society, Inc. under Public Law 109-360, Sec. 6. Hatchery Education Program Development.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Vicki Tilden Phone 303-236-4519
For further information [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)