Fuels Reduction Project, Jackson County, Oregon
The summary for the Fuels Reduction Project, Jackson County, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fuels Reduction Project, Jackson County, Oregon: This project will reduce fire hazard in the Wildland Urban Interface in the Wagner Creek area, which includes treating private properties in high risk/high hazard areas, including those rated Fire Condition Class III. The partner will work with 15-20 landowners to reduce wildfire hazard and fuels on 75 acres of private lands adjacent to Wagner Creek road. These acres will be located within the 850 acre "neighborhood."
|Federal Grant Title:||Fuels Reduction Project, Jackson County, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA07-0013|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 20, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 11, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 19, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$88,178|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$88,178|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity unrestricted. However, this opportunity is being issued under Public Law 106-393, Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act of 2000 (16 U.S.C. 500), which authorizes agreements for the protection, restoration and enhancement of fish and wildlife habitat and other resource objectives on Federal land and on non-Federal land where projects would benefit these resources on Federal land. Eligible applicants must have submitted projects through the BLM Medford District Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) recommendation and approval process for the expenditure of Title II funds consistent with this Act.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org Fuels Reduction Project, Jackson County, Oregon
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...