The summary for the Fws-R9-Nwi-Sdsu grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fws-R9-Nwi-Sdsu: Under the terms of this agreement task, South Ddakota State University will work cooperatively with the USFWS Status and Trends coordinator to complete the image analysis, identification, and attribution of sample plot updates for various states.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fws-R9-Nwi-Sdsu|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-R9-NWI-SDSU|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Wetlands Inventory|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2012|
|Posted Date:||August 31st, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 31, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$38,250|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$38,250|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$38,250|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is not a request for applications. The determination not to compete is based on Department policy (505 DM 2.14, B), [4. Unique Qualifications] and is within the discretion of the Agency. See Notice of Intent justification under Full Announcement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tom Dahl Fish and Wildlife Biologist 608-238-9333
Click here to contact the Agency Contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • 15.665 The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act National Wetlands Inventory, 16 U.S.C 3901 390...
- • The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NW...
- • The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665
- • Fws-R9-Nwi-Smumn
- • Fws-R9-Nwi-Du
- • NWI Mapping
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)