Fy20 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Trainng (ewdjt) Grants
The summary for the Fy20 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Trainng (ewdjt) Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fy20 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Trainng (ewdjt) Grants: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits proposals from eligible entities, including nonprofit organizations, to deliver Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training programs that recruit, train, and place local, unemployed and under-employed residents with the skills needed to secure full-time employment in the environmental field. While Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training Grants require training in brownfield assessment and/or cleanup activities, these grants also require that Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) training be provided to all individuals being trained. EPA encourages applicants to develop their curricula based on local labor market assessments and employers' hiring needs, while also delivering comprehensive training that results in graduates securing multiple certifications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fy20 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Trainng (ewdjt) Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OLEM-OBLR-19-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 10th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 10th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 15th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 15th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 10th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 15th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY20 Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training (EWDJT) Grants
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rachel Congdon, Phone: 202-566-1564
EPA Headquarters Contact: Rachel Congdon
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY21 ENVIRONMENTAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND JOB TRAINING (EWDJT) GRANTS
- • Fy18 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • Fy16 Environmental Workforce Development And Job
- • Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Job Training Grants
- • Brownfields Job Training Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors