GLRI Endangered Species Program
The summary for the GLRI Endangered Species Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
GLRI Endangered Species Program: The Service will award grants for actions and activities that protect and restore habitats that benefit federally listed, proposed, or candidate species, or other at-risk species. The Service will make selections for funding based upon species benefits to be accrued, the significance of those benefits in assisting with species recovery, cost-sharing percentages, and proposed measures to quantify success. All projects to be considered must benefit species that occur within the Great Lakes watershed.
|Federal Grant Title:||GLRI Endangered Species Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-11-ES-GLRI|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Great Lakes Restoration - Restoration, protection, and enhancement of Great Lakes fish, wildlife, and their habitats.|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 06, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 06, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 06, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 06, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 05, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible to individuals, groups, and agencies involved in voluntary conservation efforts to benefit species listed as endangered, threatened, (or proposed for listing), candidate species or other at-risk species on private lands within the U.S.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Mandell Regional Coordinator, S6 Grants Phone 612-713-5343
- Similar Government Grants
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes - Fiscal Year 2023 Great Lakes Resto...
- • F23AS00165-Aquatic Invasive Species Interjurisdictional Grants to the Great Lakes States a...
- • F23AS00163 - Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States - Fiscal Year 2023 Grea...
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States - Fiscal Year 2022 Great Lakes Resto...
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Interjurisdictional Grants to the Great Lakes States and Tribes -...
- • Opportunity FWS-JVGLRI-2011
- • Great Lakes Wind Power-Making it Wildlife-Friendly
- • Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Joint Venture Habitat Restoration and Protection
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research