Genomic and Proteomic Network for Premature Birth Research
The summary for the Genomic and Proteomic Network for Premature Birth Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Genomic and Proteomic Network for Premature Birth Research: The purpose of this solicitation is to create a network for premature birth research. The aim of this network is to accelerate the pace of premature birth research by focusing on global genomic and proteomic strategies and the dissemination of genomic and proteomic data to the scientific community. Specifically, the network will: 1) design and implement hypothesis-driven, mechanistic studies based on large-scale, high-output genomic and proteomic approaches, and 2) provide a public, web-based, genomic and proteomic database for data mining and data deposition by the research community. It is anticipated that the creation of this network will hasten a deeper understanding of the pathophysiology of premature birth, discover novel target molecules and diagnostic biomarkers, and ultimately aid in formulating more effective interventions to prevent premature birth.
|Federal Grant Title:||Genomic and Proteomic Network for Premature Birth Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-04-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 20, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Jun 21, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 21, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 14, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Re...
- • NICHD Program Project Grants for HIV Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P50 Clinical Trial Optiona...
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P30 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Limited Competition: Clinical Centers for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network Protocols (UG...
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...