Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE)
The summary for the Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Science Foundation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE): This program will facilitate reform in geoscience education by funding programs that connect the work of scientists to the practice of teaching and learning science in the classroom. To achieve this goal, the National Science Foundation (NSF) is seeking to establish new partnerships between GLOBE program participants and scientists associated with Integrated Earth Systems Science Programs (IESSP), defined as major NSF- or NASA-funded research programs related to Earth system science. This solicitation seeks proposals from IESSP teams for projects that can be used to facilitate inquiry-based investigations of the environment and the Earth systems via the GLOBE program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Science Foundation|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||06-515|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 08, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Dec 06, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 06, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Mar 12, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NSF Grants.gov Assistance firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Linguistics: Dynamic Language Infrastructure-Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Gr...
- • NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages
- • Oceanographic Facilities and Equipment Support
- • Antarctic Research
- • Long-Term Ecological Research
- • Solar, Heliospheric, and INterplanetary Environment (SHINE)
- • Geoscience Education
- • Carbon and Water in the Earth System
- More Grants from the National Science Foundation
- • Campus Cyberinfrastructure
- • Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science
- • Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research
- • Political Science
- • EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Program: Track-2 Focused EPSCoR Collaborations ...