Grants for Traumatic Injury Biomechanics and their Severity
The summary for the Grants for Traumatic Injury Biomechanics and their Severity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Grants for Traumatic Injury Biomechanics and their Severity: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Grants for Traumatic Injury Biomechanics and their Severity(R01)" Approximately $900,000 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund approximately 3 awards. The purpose of the program is to expand and advance our understanding of non-occupational intententional and violence-related injuires, and to minimize the consequences of injuries when they do occur. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-CE-08-002.html The estimated funding date is prior August 31, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Grants for Traumatic Injury Biomechanics and their Severity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CE-08-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 22, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Nov 26, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Nov 26, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 23, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) City or township governments County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770/488-2700 email@example.com Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2