Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations, and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs
The summary for the Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations, and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations, and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs: The primary purpose of this funding announcement is to provide financial support to selected Tribes, Tribal Organizations, and Migrant Programs for child abuse prevention programs and activities that are consistent with the goals outlined by Title II of Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act. The goal of the programs and activities supported by these funds is to prevent the occurrence or recurrence of abuse or neglect within the Tribal and Migrant populations. The funds must support more effective and comprehensive child abuse prevention activities and family support services, including an emphasis on strengthening marriages and reaching out to include fathers, that will enhance the lives and ensure the safety and well-being of Migrant and Native American children and their families.
|Federal Grant Title:||Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations, and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-ACYF-CA-0050|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 12, 2008 See link to full announcement for de|
|Posted Date:||Feb 13, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Feb 13, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 11, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$416,889|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$138,963|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Indian/Native American Tribally Designated Organizations Indian Tribes, Tribal Organizations, and Migrant Programs with the capacity to establish, maintain and evaluate community-based programs for the prevention of child abuse and neglect may apply. Applicants should specify if they are applying as a "Tribe" or "Tribal Organization" or "Migrant Program". Non-profit organizations (with and without 501(c)(3) status) are eligible to apply under this announcement if they operate or plan to operate migrant programs. Organizations should foster strong linkages with the State Lead Agency for the Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs funded by Title II of CAPTA. Collaborative and interdisciplinary efforts are acceptable, but applications should identify a primary applicant responsible for administering the grant. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melissa Lim Brodowski
Melissa.email@example.com Melissa Lim Brodowski
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention
- • Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abus...
- • National Resource Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants