Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program
The summary for the Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program: This Request for Applications (RFA) solicits applications from eligible entities for a cooperative agreement to be awarded pursuant to the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (GLRI) Action Plan III. Applications are requested for a project to conduct field sampling and analysis activities to support an annual assessment of status and trends of riverine, lacustrine, and barrier protected coastal wetlands across all five Great Lakes in support of the Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program (GLCWMP) from 2021-2015.
|Federal Grant Title:||Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R5-GL2020-CWMP|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 26th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 26th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||August 27th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||August 27th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||November 25th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 27th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer Conner, Phone: 312-886-0201
Jennifer Conner, General RFA Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Request for Applications
- • Great Lakes Sediment Surveillance Program
- • FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal in Great Lakes Communities
- • FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal from Great Lakes Rivermouths a...
- • Water Quality Trading and other Market-based Approaches for Nutrient Reduction
- • FY 2003 - 2004 Great Lakes National Program Office Funding Guidance - Four Requests for Pr...
- • USEPA Great Lakes National Program Office FY2004-2005 Funding Guidance
- • USEPA Great Lakes National Program Office FY2005-2006 Funding Guidance
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors