Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Phytoplankton Component
The summary for the Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Phytoplankton Component grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Phytoplankton Component: This Request for Applications (RFA) solicits applications from eligible entities for a cooperative agreement to be awarded pursuant to the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Action Plan II (http://glri.us/actionplan/pdfs/glri-action-plan-2.pdf). Applications are requested for a project to continue the long-term monitoring of phytoplankton in the open waters of the Great Lakes. This RFA is the first of several funding opportunities available through federal agencies under the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (“GLRI” or “Initiative) for FY2016.
|Federal Grant Title:||Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Phytoplankton Component|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R5-GL-2016-1|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Great Lakes Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 22, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 22, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Posted Date:||Jan 7, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jan 7, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Mar 23, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Phytoplankton Component
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Glenn Warren, Phone: 312-886-2405
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- Similar Government Grants
- • Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program
- • Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Request for Applications
- • Great Lakes Sediment Surveillance Program
- • FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal in Great Lakes Communities
- • FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal from Great Lakes Rivermouths a...
- • FY 2003 - 2004 Great Lakes National Program Office Funding Guidance - Four Requests for Pr...
- • USEPA Great Lakes National Program Office FY2004-2005 Funding Guidance
- • USEPA Great Lakes National Program Office FY2005-2006 Funding Guidance
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors