Guinean NGO Capacity Building Initiative and/or the Youth Career Development Initiative
The summary for the Guinean NGO Capacity Building Initiative and/or the Youth Career Development Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Senegal USAID Dakar, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Guinean NGO Capacity Building Initiative and/or the Youth Career Development Initiative: Applications will be reviewed by USAID/Guinea for consideration of funding of awards from $10,000 up to a maximum of $200,000 for the first year of project implementation activities. Applicants may request additional-year funding extensions for project activities lasting up to a total of 36 months. Additional-year extensions are subject to availability of funds.
|Federal Grant Title:||Guinean NGO Capacity Building Initiative and/or the Youth Career Development Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Senegal USAID Dakar|
|Grant Categories:||Business and Commerce Community Development Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-675-12-000002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 01, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 01, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Dec 01, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- The United States Agency for International Development (hereinafter referred to as “USAID” or the “Government”) through its Guinea Mission is seeking applications describing projects that will: a) Support USAID/Guinea’s Youth Career Development Initiative by developing innovative responses to the employment challenges currently faced by Guinea’s youth sector (defined here: ages 16-40); and/or b) Support USAID/Guinea’s NGO Capacity Building Initiative by enhancing the ability of Guinean-based NGOs to interface more effectively with public- and private-sector donors.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All applications from qualified U.S. or non-U.S. entities, such as private, non-profit organizations (or profit-making companies willing to forego profits), including private voluntary organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, registered local NGOs, and relevant special interest associations shall be considered.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brian Ellis USAID Contracting-Agreement Officer Phone 221-33-869-6100
USAID Email [firstname.lastname@example.org]