Gulf of Mexico Program Reduction and Prevention of Trash in the Five Coastal States (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida) of the Gulf of Mexico Watershed
The summary for the Gulf of Mexico Program Reduction and Prevention of Trash in the Five Coastal States (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida) of the Gulf of Mexico Watershed grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Gulf of Mexico Program Reduction and Prevention of Trash in the Five Coastal States (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida) of the Gulf of Mexico Watershed: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications to improve water quality, habitat, community resilience and environmental education through working with businesses, communities, and state and local governments to develop innovative projects that will encourage and facilitate the removal and reduction of trash that finds its way into waterways and ultimately our oceans. All projects must take place in one or more of the five gulf states (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida) and must be in the Gulf of Mexico watershed.
|Federal Grant Title:||Gulf of Mexico Program Reduction and Prevention of Trash in the Five Coastal States (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida) of the Gulf of Mexico Watershed|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GM-2019-TFW|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 22nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 22nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 24th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 24th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 22nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 24th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the funding opportunity announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Trash Free Waters RFA
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rachel Houge
- Similar Government Grants
- • Gulf of Mexico Environmental Justice Grants Program
- • Gulf of Mexico Innovative Nutrient Reduction: Farmer to Farmer and Watershed-based Non-Agr...
- • Gulf of Mexico Historically Underserved Farmer to Farmer Grants Program
- • STEM Career Development for High School Aged Youth
- • Trash Free Waters - Preventing More, Picking Up Less
- • Gulf of Mexico Program
- • EPA Gulf of Mexico Program Office Request for Initial Proposals: Innovative Producer Partn...
- • Gulf of Mexico Alliance Regional Partnership Projects
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings