HIT Capacity Building Initiative for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Grantees
The summary for the HIT Capacity Building Initiative for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Grantees grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
HIT Capacity Building Initiative for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Grantees: This announcement solicits applications for the Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS) fiscal year (FY) 2013 HIT Capacity Building Initiative for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Grantees. The SPNS Program supports the development of innovative models of HIV care to quickly respond to the emerging needs of clients served by the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Programs. SPNS evaluates the effectiveness of the design, implementation, utilization, cost, and health related outcomes of these models, while promoting the dissemination and replication of successful projects. The SPNS Program also supports special programs to develop standard electronic client information data systems to improve the ability of grantees to report grantee-level and client-level data to the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). This initiative will support grantees funded under Part B Grants to States and Territories to improve and enhance their health information technology (HIT) capacity to collect and report AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) data (including grantee-level data and client-level data) to the HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB). Grants will be awarded to eligible entities based on whether the funding will promote collecting and reporting of both ADAP grantee-level and client-level data, as it relates to the requirements of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program. Funding will allow grantee organizations to purchase qualified HIT systems to improve and enhance their current HIT data collection and reporting capacity. Awardees will be required to evaluate and document the entire system implementation process.
|Federal Grant Title:||HIT Capacity Building Initiative for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Grantees|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-13-152|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Special Projects of National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 14, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 14, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Dec 18, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Dec 18, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Apr 15, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to current grantees of the ADAP programs of Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B. Previous funding opportunities were provided to all Parts of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, including Ryan White grantees and sub-grantees
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strengthening Systems of Care for People Living with HIV and Opioid Use Disorder
- • Enhancing Linkage of STI and HIV Surveillance Data in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWH...
- • Capacity Building in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to Support Innovative Program Model R...
- • Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People Living with ...
- • Evidence-Informed Approaches to Improving Health Outcomes for People Living with HIV
- • A Physician Delivered Intervention for HIV Positive Patients in Clinical Care: The OPTIONS...
- • SPNS Oral Health Initiative
- • SPNS Evaluation and Support Center for an Initiative on Enhancing Linkages to HIV Primary ...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care