HIV/AIDS Policy Initiative: Building State, County, and Local Public Health Infrastructure
The summary for the HIV/AIDS Policy Initiative: Building State, County, and Local Public Health Infrastructure grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
HIV/AIDS Policy Initiative: Building State, County, and Local Public Health Infrastructure: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS-07-735 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "HIV/AIDS Policy Initiative: Building State, County, and Local Public Health Infrastructure." Approximately $200,000 will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund approximately two awards. The purpose of the program is to support an information exchange between federal HIV prevention staff and county/local public health officials through their member associations. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to August 1, 2007.
|Federal Grant Title:||HIV/AIDS Policy Initiative: Building State, County, and Local Public Health Infrastructure|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS07-735|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) Activity|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 03, 2007 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||May 04, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 04, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 02, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to county/local public health member associations that have the capability to reach a broad constituency of public health officials and that have HIV prevention as one of the association's priority issues.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strategic Partnerships and Planning to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United State...
- • Implementing a National Framework to Eliminate Mother-to-Child HIV Transmission
- • Using Evidence from Science and Community Practice to Develop Web- and other Technology-Ba...
- • Enhancing HIV Prevention Communication and Mobilization Efforts through Strategic Partners...
- • HIV Prevention with National Medical and Nursing Associations
- • HIV Prevention with National Medical Associations
- • Outcome Monitoring of Health Relationships Delivered by Community-Based Organizations Fund...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2